03 December 2009

christmas is coming!

i think this will be the first christmas where i actually have gifts for everyone. since i am utterly broke, they are all handmade, but i don't mind (and hopefully they won't either!)

i'm making a couple of the triangle shawls (i posted the pattern here) for my mom and grandmother. i'm embroidering a bib for my new nephew-in-law, a hat for my friend, a scarf for antoher friend, and so on and so on. going to colorado for thanksgiving meant lots of car time and therefore lots of craft time. because i am perpetually sidetracked i made a hat for myself along with mitts in the same color with lion brand homespun, and a hat for my fiance since his head kept getting cold.

now it's 15 degrees out, snowing, and i'm excited for winter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment