12 November 2009

Back

I've been gone forever, and undertaken a huge move! Now I'm back, and in the cozy cold boonies where crafting comes in handy to keep you warm and looking good. I've been making hats like a madman and selling them just as quickly (thank you, Etsy!) I'm making gifts for everyone for Christmas... been doing lots of knitting, crocheting, and even embroidery.
I've also been trying out new crochet stitches, making afghan blocks for an afghan I'm going to donate to the old folks' home where my grandma lives.
Oh, and taking pictures of the local scenery.
I have several new patterns up at Quazen: Thick Scallops Washcloth, Bulky Single-Crochet Tam (a new favorite of mine), Wheel Washcloth, and Crunch Stitch Washcloth. As you can tell I'm on a washcloth kick. I'm not sure how I feel about that site. It's easy to post articles, and that's the quickest way for me, but sometimes they put up weird ads on the page, so just read the article and DON'T CLICK ANYTHING. Haha.

What have you all been up to in my absence? I'd be surprised if anyone reads this anymore, but I'm glad to be back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment